Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Never look back, just press on!

That's my motto for the next month! No more time to be wasted, and its no use feeling guilty, I'll just have to press on!


I'm getting much more focused on my work these days, concentrating during lessons (besides falling asleep for one period and doing nothing for another on friday) and studying! Still quite far behind especially for history since I've studied no shit since sec 3 mid years or something. Same for Chem, hmm. The rest still need alot of bucking up, lets see what I can do with the remaining 19 days! I WILL DO MY BEST I WILL!

Feel quite accomplished about today, because I managed to concentrate even though it was so freaking noisy at macs (stupid library wasn't open). Though there's one more obstacle: STOP WANTING TO TALK TO THE GIRLS WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO STUDY. Shall strike that off the list tomorrow.



btw, my hamster gave birth to four babies again ^_^ TOOK A PICTURE OF THE FUR-LESS BABIES. I have 9 hamsters now~ they're like teeny peanuts! Sad thing is, ryan died (lucky its not riane) cause the mummy was being protective ): RYAN IS MY SECOND FAVOURITE HAMSTER!!



THE COMPUTER DOES NOT TEMPT ME ANYMORE.

me > devil. haha.




jiayou everybody!!! JIAYOU!!!!!!


No comments: